• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Commodore SX-64 Executive Keyboard Cables

WimWalther

Experienced Member
Keyboard Cables for the SX-64 Executive Portable **

These are new replacement cables for the CBM SX-64 Executive Portable. They are built from quality US-made CW connectors with gold pins & Amphenol ribbon cable. I've sold dozens of these in the last year with zero returns.

You can see photos on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/153927202045

Cables are approx. 14" between connectors - shorter and much more manageable than the originals. Don't risk damaging your fragile, irreplaceable original cable - use one of these inexpensive replacements instead!

VCFED Price: $16.00/ea. Includes shipping to the USA.
EMAIL: drlegendre@gmail.com

** EMAIL ONLY PLEASE - NO PM **

This may sound/be nuts, but have you tried spraying the liquid-rubber black paint that Home Depot sells on a cable to see if it looks more original?

This may sound/be nuts, but have you tried spraying the liquid-rubber black paint that Home Depot sells on a cable to see if it looks more original?

I'm not at all sure why I'd want to do that. First off, my cable uses flat ribbon cable for the wiring, not the round cable of the OEM part. Second, all of the OEM cables I've seen are brown rather than black.

Also, the new batches use vintage rainbow ribbon cable, and it would be a shame to cover that up! ;-)

*** CABLES ARE STILL AVAILABLE - NOW WITH RAINBOW RIBBON - GRAY STILL AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST ***

Back