• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM AS/400 9404 for sale or trade

Alsilisk

Experienced Member
Hi,

Looking to sell one IBM AS/400 9404. This is the deskside version and has a nice complement of cards. The only issue is the power supply is not functional but it is only a RIFA issue so can be fixed very easily. It comes with one drive and it doesn't appear to have an OS on it when I test it on my working system. No tapes are supplied with this system either.

PM me for more details and pictures. I am not looking for a hell of a lot of money as it is just taking up space.

This is pickup only near Guildford. A courier would also be possible.

Thanks for reading.

To prevent this coming up in 2 years or so with someone asking if is it still available. This has now been spoken for.

Back