• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Keyboard Robotron K7672.04

Jeck

Experienced Member
Keyboard Robotron K7672.04

The rest of the photos of the keyboard can be seen on my website.

Russian-English layout. All buttons are pressed and returned to their original position. I cannot do a health check as there is no compatible computer.

One button is missing PF7. The original keyboard cable was wrapped with insulating material in several places. I unwrapped the insulation, took a photo of the damage, and then put new insulation in those places. The insulation on the internal wires is also damaged in two places. You may need to test the cable for shorts and breaks, and then repair it. I don't think this is a difficult technical task, but I wanted to warn you.

I will take additional photos on your request or video, a photo of the keyboard can be seen on my website. If anyone is interested in this keyboard please let me know.

Last edited:
Back