• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTS: Innoventions RamCheck w/ 1 Meg Adapter and Timing Checker

EPOHouston

Experienced Member
This was released back in 1987 or 1988 as a tool for professional repair shops to quickly test if 64 K or 256 K RAM chips were good. The unit was later expanded with a 1 Meg Module, capable of testing 1M x 1 DRAM, and 64 or 256 K x 4 DRAM. I used it on my own old stock and found a couple of bad chips made by Micron Technologies. The timing checker is a standalone unit, good for if the timing marker has rubbed off or faded on your RAM. I'm looking to get $375 for everything, but feel free to make an offer. It's all working and in good shape. I'll add some pictures when I get a chance. Thanks for looking!

Just found this one also, and interested. May i ask photos? Is that 110V only? May i ask please the timing checker can check speeds as fast around 35-40ns?

Hello, I can add photos in just a moment :)
It is a wired in 120VAC transformer, but you could replace it with anything outputting 9VDC if you removed the old brick.
The timing checker seems to go that low, but I don't have chips I can test that speed with.

Thanks!!
"It is a wired in 120VAC transformer, but you could replace it with anything outputting 9VDC if you removed the old brick." its OK for me.

Did you upload just one photo, because it seem i can access only one.

Back