• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Free - Gateway Solo 3350 Collection

Marty C

I always loved these laptops, but I’m not able to keep them running, so I’m offering everything I have to someone willing to pay the shipping or come pick it up. Here’s what I have:

2 complete Pentium III Gateway Solo 3350 with hard drives. I’m pretty sure each has 256MB RAM. As I recall, I had Antix 17.x Base installed and it ran great, but eventually the video failed. The screens are completely blank, no BIOS display, no external VGA. I couldn’t diagnose the problem, so I decided to let them go to someone who might be interested.
1 motherboard (no RAM)
2 external drive cases with 2 DVD drives and 1 floppy drive (swappable)
2 cables to attach the external drives
2 power adapters with cords to attach to the computer
1 AC power cord

I live in NE Kansas, zip code 66502. I imagine shipping would be somewhere around $25-$35 depending on your location. Thanks for looking, and let me know if you’re interested or have questions.

Marty

3350all35.jpg3350all2.jpg3350-1.jpg3350-2.jpg3350back.jpg

Last edited:
Back