• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FS: Nishida Radio Unisdisk Air c, Toshiba FlashAir, SD Extension - Apple //c

mbaran

I have a like new Nishida Radio Unisdisk Air c available with matching Toshiba FlashAir (16GB) SD Card as well as an SD Card Extension for mounting outside of the case for better WiFi signal. Firmware/CPLD are updated to the latest code and it is tested working great. I am unsure of the current value due to all of his products being discontinued. If interested please shoot me a PM and we can discuss. Shipping will be from SoCal, USA.

https://imgur.com/a/H6gEU78 - Photos

Thanks! I suppose that’s helpful to others so they know what this is.

Correct. It mounts internally to the IIc and has a passthrough port for the physical 5.25" drive as well. That small yellow wire connects to a pin on the external floppy port so that the device can set itself as either the internal or external device.

Back