• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTS: CGA/EGA/??? Graphics Cards and other XT/AT Era Expansion cards

EPOHouston

Experienced Member
Graphics:
Everex Graphic Edge w/Box ($150)
QDP Viva w/Box ($100)
Persyst Mono II Video Card w/ parallel port and box ($50)
Photon 800 Hi-Res Graphics Card ($100)

Accelerators/Upgrades:
Classic Technology Corporation 286 Speed Pak ($150)
Empty RAM expansion card ($50)

Other:
Cheetah 8-bit MIDI Card ($75)

Feel free to PM me with offers!
I have more stuff coming soon, and I'll probably be updating this post a bit.

All parts are (for now) untested and as-is. I should be able to test them soon, though. All parts will have sales tax and shipping from 77063 added on to the purchase (unless you want to pick the parts up, in which case only tax would apply.

Thanks for looking!

May I see a picture of the Cheetah 8-bit MIDI card, please? I've never seen one manufactured by Cheetah before, only Music Quest, Roland, and Passport are the ones I've seen.

Interesting about this:
Classic Technology Corporation 286 Speed Pak ($150)

And these also depending of the condition:
Empty RAM expansion card ($50)
Cheetah 8-bit MIDI Card ($75)

QDP Viva w/Box ($100)
Photon 800 Hi-Res Graphics Card ($100)

Can you upload photos?

Last edited:
Images have been loaded here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1--FR4EAjEre66MB1Nrhp7W8XimJv1m8r?usp=sharing

It looks like the MIDI card is actually still sealed, so I didn't open it any further.
Any cards with bent brackets will be bent into the right shape if you buy them. I'm guessing the person uninstalling them was either not careful or dropped them. With the way most are bent I'm guessing the first one. Some of the chips are in rough shape, likely due to storage conditions. If they don't work right, I can refund the amount it costs you to fix it, or I can take them back.

Thanks!

Oh! I didn't get pictures of the MIDI card connectors, they look like bizarre phone jacks, too big to be RJ11 but too small to be RJ45 (I think). I'll try to add them in a bit. Some of the pictures are pretty bad imo.

Thanks

Classic Technology Corporation 286 Speed Pak ($150) - Its OK for me.

Empty RAM expansion card ($50) - I seek bigger than 512k option
Cheetah 8-bit MIDI Card ($75) - Second on the line

QDP Viva w/Box ($100)
Photon 800 Hi-Res Graphics Card ($100) - These are somethink like special accelerators i think instead of graphics card so i withdrawn.

Cheetah 8-bit MIDI Card ($75) sold

New Items:

Genoa Systems Spectrum Model 4600 CGA card ($40)

Unbranded CGA card w/ composite out ($35)

ATI Graphics Solution Plus CGA card (no bracket, $125, will test once I get a working cga monitor in)

Free (or darn near it depending on the normal item cost) for shipping:

HFDC-VII 8-bit floppy controller (locks up computer after initial POST, free)

Full ATD ZATMBYTE 16-bit RAM expansion (undetected by my machine, however, it's a 386SX-40, so it may technically work fine, $35 due to unreliable testing, 3 banks of 64k chips, 3 of 256k)

IBM 1816101 8-bit drive controller (basically a Xebec, I can't test it, $5)

Parted out unbranded CGA or MDA card with printer port, damaged ISA slot, labeled bad with a note in the bag it was stored in (free)

Poorly stored Adaptec 401406-00 (free, damaged legs on some chips)

Poorly stored unbranded MG-200 graphics card (free, missing 5 chips)

All items are untested unless otherwise specified. Thanks! All free items will be in our normal store for $5, so if you want them let me know ASAP so I can get them out of the main retail area.

More stuff!

FREE:
GoldStar Prime 2C MKIII 16-bit controller card (not working)
"IDE-I/O CARD" (IDE and Floppy are mislabeled, hangs system)

NOT FREE:
PT-606G 16-bit controller card (works perfectly, $20)
Trident TGUI9420DGi PCI graphics card (untested, $15)
Trident TVGA8900D-R 16-bit ISA graphics card (tested working, includes driver diskette, $30)
Trident TVGA9000i-3 16-bit ISA graphics card (tested working, $30)
Cardinal Labs VGA700A (Working, Tseng Labs ET4000AX 1MB 16-bit ISA card, $50)

Back