• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Victor 9000/Sirius for sale

simon the luddite

Hello everybody!

I have a Victor 9000/ Sirius computer for sale on ebay, the link is below. I am selling it on behalf of a friend who came upon it when he cleared out his friends house following their death.

It is an American model and runs on 110v but it has got a 240v adaptor with it.

The computer is in as new condition and has all of the manuals and disks it came with as well as a stack of other software and is in the original packaging. I am more than happy to sell outside of eBay and to ship it to almost anywhere. I will do my best to answer any questions you have but please bear in mind I am a total luddite. I don't have a smartphone and I like to write in crayons!

I've also got some other 110v computer stuff. A dot matrix printer and a map plotter?.

I am located in Stroud, Gloucestershire, UK.

Thank you for reading this!

Simon

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/193895752682?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Back