• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

For Sale: Digital Research Concurrent DOS 386 with Box and Manuals

EPOHouston

Experienced Member
I can't find any listings for it on eBay, so I figured I'd put it here a couple of days before I put it on eBay for an absurd price (I don't have anything to go by so I'm probably just gonna start high and lower it as time passes). Feel free to send me an offer for it if you're interested!
Version is 2.0, comes on both 3.5" 720K disks and 5 1/4" 1.2M disks.
Pictures here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17Glom3pmbnsmPC_hjbZxORX35eYQ2fnp/view?usp=sharing

I've never used Concurrent DOS 386, but it looks pretty cool, if the box isn't lying about what it can do. :)

For what it's worth, winworldpc has Concurrent DOS 386 v2.0 available for download in 3.5" format.
If you're a collector the original disks & manuals might be worth something.

I can't find any listings for it on eBay, so I figured I'd put it here a couple of days before I put it on eBay for an absurd price (I don't have anything to go by so I'm probably just gonna start high and lower it as time passes).
Yeah, because just having it start as an auction at $1 might reveal it's actual value, which is most likely way, way lower than what you have in mind. ;)

Why don't you just post what you want for it?

For what it's worth, winworldpc has Concurrent DOS 386 v2.0 available for download in 3.5" format.
If you're a collector the original disks & manuals might be worth something.

That's very true, they also have version 3.0, but they don't seem to have the 5.25" disk set for 2.0, so maybe someone interested in software preservation would want this? I don't know how different the two disks are.

Yeah, because just having it start as an auction at $1 might reveal it's actual value, which is most likely way, way lower than what you have in mind. ;)

Why don't you just post what you want for it?

Well, the problem is none have been listed or sold in at least three months, so I have no idea what to ask for it, and I don't really feel like seeing it sell for $1 just to see the same copy a week later for $100 lol. If you want a solid price I'd probably take $25 for everything as it stands.

Back