• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Fujitsu Magneto Optical Disks

wrexroad

I have a good number of brand new (sealed) Fujitsu magneto optical disks. Some are 230MB, some are 640MB. I'm interested in sending some out to anyone that wants a few for their obscure media collections. I'm not looking to sell the lot to one person, but rather share 2 or 3 disks with anyone that would enjoy them. All I ask is that you pay the cost of a padded mailer and shipping (I'm guessing it will be $5 total for most of the US).

Thanks,
Warren

I happen to have such a drive in my collection—Olympus model MOS330E—and am still building up to a system that can interface with its 50-pin SCSI, but I would love to get 2-3 new old stock disks for it!

I archive sealed vintage media and would love to have one of each type. But I guess shipping costs would kill it.

Back