• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

free stuff

phogren

Veteran Member
From my recycle pile:

Bankers box of 5 1/4 full height drives, 8 total. 6 are Tandon 2 are Texas Peripherals.

2 imagewriter printers - both working

1 imagewriter II printer - working - cover has some scrapes

CBM Power Supply DV-5128-1 which is for 1541-II, 1571-II, 1581

Mac 1m - chimes and boots to needs a disk but vertical lines on screen, case yellowed ,issing battery cover

Will be adding more.

Won't ship, must take it all.

I will be in the area in 2 weeks, unfortunately with a wife on our annual roadtrip up the coast from SD to SF. I would take everything but she wont let me!

The mini cooper with 2 people and a week's worth of luggage disagrees with it as well unfortunately.

At this point it's not about money anymore, it's about space usage. My hobbies are starting to overflow into communal space and that's not what we agreed to. Leave one Tandy on the kitchen counter for a week and all of a sudden you have a "hoarding problem".

In case of "won't ship" - and if something interest me - would You(and others reading this forum and probably in future) allow to sending someone to take the items? Maybe in future I will have this option, and not always I can travel.

In case of "won't ship" - and if something interest me - would You(and others reading this forum and probably in future) allow to sending someone to take the items? Maybe in future I will have this option, and not always I can travel.

Not my stuff, but it's my opinion- as someone else who has given away stuff, but also won't ship (not worth the hassle and shipping is crazy these days) - of course someone can come pick it up for you. The point is to have someone come and get it, not who the final recipient is. Often shipping is the worst thing you can do to vintage gear for preservation!

OK, no serious responses so I'll sweeten it:
Trs-80 model II with a TON of software. I got this quite awhile back and just never got the time to dive into it. The cover was alreay loose so I'm assuming someone tried to work on it at one time. It has an 8" drive and 8 cards. A large box of binders some with the software.

a large box of USB keyboards and some mice.

I will probably add more "stuff" and again you must take it all.
IMG_3026.jpg
IMG_3028.jpg
IMG_3029.jpg
IMG_3030.jpg

OK, no serious responses so I'll sweeten it:

I will probably add more "stuff" and again you must take it all.

I appreciate how it's all or nothing, but it seems odd that adding more to it is going to encourage someone to "take it all" when they apparently didn't want what was offered in the first place.

I might be interested. It looks like you are in San Francisco. Let me check a few things. I am near portland, so the drive would not be too bad.

Morro bay is a few hours south, closer to SLO and Pismo. Unless I'm way off. Everything north of LA is norcal to me!

Back