• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

DEC Microvax IIs

djvortical

Hello all!

I have two DEC Microvax II towers that I'm looking to sell.

I'm new to this forum, and I'm new to vintage computers in general, so I'm hoping there'll be some people that are able to help me with both!

I don't know exactly how to determine specs or what they are, with both having hard drives. One has two RD53A drives, the other has 4 assorted Maxtor drives in it.

Please reply with offers and questions! I'll upload pictures when I get a chance.

Thanks!

Apologies. I'm located in Oregon, USA, and I'll ship anywhere the buyer can pay for, I'm thinking it'll probably need to be on a pallet which could mean some pretty high expense but I also know that they could be worth it to some.

In that case, if it's a BA123 and in decent shape, it's worth up to a couple hundred to me since I can reasonably collect it and freight wouldn't enter into it. I'd like to PM you about a possible deal but AIUI you need 10 posts to use the private message function of the forum.

Apologies. I'm located in Oregon, USA, and I'll ship anywhere the buyer can pay for, I'm thinking it'll probably need to be on a pallet which could mean some pretty high expense but I also know that they could be worth it to some.

If you put your location in your profile it will pop up on all posts...

It does indeed look like that picture. Would you be interested in one or both? They are both in good condition, one of them has quite a few barcode stickers from the organization it was used at originally. Do you know more solidly what you're looking to spend or do you want to discuss that in private? I have just about every form of conventional and social communication.

Back