• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

For sale - ibm 5140 (uk)

Arrow

Hi there guys, I am selling an IBM 5140 Convertible - See photos attached. Please PM me if you would like to make an offer for this unit, or you have any questions.

*As you can see from the photos, the unit is in fantastic condition!
*No dead screen pixels.
*Battery still holds charge.
*Processor: Intel 8088 CPU @ 4.77 MHz.
*Storage: Dual 720 KB 3.5-inch floppy drives.
*IBM PC Convertible Technical Reference Manual (628065) - (Emailed upon request)

The IBM PC Convertible (Model 5140) is a laptop computer made by IBM, first sold in April 1986. The Convertible was IBM's first laptop-style computer and introduced the 3½-inch floppy disk format to the IBM product line. Like modern laptops, it featured power management and the ability to run from batteries - Own a slice of history!

Items Included:
*IBM 5140 "PC Convertible".
*IBM (N/11977) A/C Adapter100-240v / 2.7A.
*Kettle Lead with UK 3-Pin plug.
*IBM System Setup Diskette
*IBM "Tools" Diskette
*PC-DOS 3.2 Diskette

Many thanks for your interest!

Attachments

• VC_1.jpg
    VC_1.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 3
  • VC_2.jpg
    VC_2.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 4
  • VC_3.jpg
    VC_3.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 4
  • VC_4.jpg
    VC_4.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 4
  • VC_5.jpg
    VC_5.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 3
  • VC_6.jpg
    VC_6.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 3
  • VC_7.jpg
    VC_7.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 3
  • VC_8.jpg
    VC_8.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 3
  • VC_9.jpg
    VC_9.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 3
Hi there guys, I am selling an IBM 5140 Convertible - See photos attached. Please PM me if you would like to make an offer for this unit, or you have any questions.

*As you can see from the photos, the unit is in fantastic condition!
*No dead screen pixels.
*Battery still holds charge.
*Processor: Intel 8088 CPU @ 4.77 MHz.
*Storage: Dual 720 KB 3.5-inch floppy drives.
*IBM PC Convertible Technical Reference Manual (628065) - (Emailed upon request)

The IBM PC Convertible (Model 5140) is a laptop computer made by IBM, first sold in April 1986. The Convertible was IBM's first laptop-style computer and introduced the 3½-inch floppy disk format to the IBM product line. Like modern laptops, it featured power management and the ability to run from batteries - Own a slice of history!

Items Included:
*IBM 5140 "PC Convertible".
*IBM (N/11977) A/C Adapter100-240v / 2.7A.
*Kettle Lead with UK 3-Pin plug.
*IBM System Setup Diskette
*IBM "Tools" Diskette
*PC-DOS 3.2 Diskette

Many thanks for your interest!

PMing!

Back