• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Lots of PCI network cards. Many new old stock. Price of shipping.

LiqMatrix

Veteran Member
As some of you know I recently got done liquidating most of my NOS Pentium Pro gear. Still have some left over parts I want to move out of here. Most of the NICs I am listing here are NOS, but I will label how many of each and whether they are new or used. Free, just pay shipping from zip code 04538. Let me know which models (just tell me the letter) and how many. Payment for shipping via PayPal.

P.S. - I also have a crap ton of WoL (Wake-on-LAN) cables. I'll include one with each card, but if you need more let me know as I have way too many. I also have quite a few drive cables. (50-pin SCSI, floppy, IDE 40 and 80) Let me know if you need some and I'll see what I have left. Last, but not least I have extra empty PCI NIC plastic card containers like you see the network cards in. If you need some let me know.

A.) 16 of these left. NOS OEM. No box. Will throw in a manual and driver CD while supplies last.

Intel 10-100 NOS.jpg

B.) 1 left. Used, but in great shape.

Intel 10-100 Open 001.jpg

C.) 1 left. Used, but in great shape.

Intel 10-100 003.jpg

D.) 2 left. Used, but in great shape.

3com_SOHO.jpg

E.) 1 left. Used, but in great shape.

3com_PCI_XL.jpg

F.) 1 left. Used, but in great shape.

3com_905-TX.jpg

G.) 2 left. Used, but in great shape. One with BootROM and one without (empty socket).

SMC_9432.jpg

H.) 2 left. Used, but in great shape.

Intel 10-100 Open 008.jpg

I.) 1 left. Used. In good shape.

artisoft_1991_ISA.jpg

J.) 1 left. Open box.

Intel Dual Port Boxed.jpg

K.) 3 left. Open box.

Intel Pro 100+ Boxed.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately someone has claimed all the network cards, documentation, software and WoL cables. Pending.

I still have lots of drive cables that I mentioned above for anyone interested. Just tell me what you want and how many and I'll check my inventory.

I should clarify that the drive cables I mention above are strictly internal ribbon cables. No external drive cables. Thanks.

All network cards and NIC related materials are now spoken for. Still have drive cables, loose I/O ports (parallel, serial) available.

Back