• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

MMAO: Internal 20MB Bernoulli drive - untested

mhkohne

I found this thing in a box in the basement. I've NO idea how long I've had it, nor what condition it was in when I acquired it. It's been in a temperature controlled environment as long as I've had it.

I ONLY have the drive! There may have been a card that should be with it, but that's not included!

Pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JQ8b4KHMRSL35H2n-xs5I9jJMx2RE7ma?usp=sharing

Make me an offer that includes you paying shipping.

Note that this thing weighs 4 lbs on it's own. I'm betting it'll be 5 by the time it's in a box, and it's coming from US zip code 19454 if you want to estimate shipping.

Update! Found the interface card. Pictures added to the folder link given previously.

There's no such thing as lowballing - it's taking up space in my house, so ANYTHING that involves you paying shipping is on the table!

Back