• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Sharkonwheels's Sale Continues

Sharkonwheels

Veteran Member
OK - Now I got my feet back on the ground, past the flu, and semi-caught-up at work, I need to continue clearing stuff out. I have plenty of stuff, so maybe it's time to buy yourself that Christmas present early!

TRS-80 Model 4 - 64Kb Desktop $150 + shipping
Strange bird - mebbe an in-between model? Has a non-gate-array motherboard, but a gate-array style keyboard with clustered arrow keys.
Works great, looks really nice, booted Montezuma CP/M 2.2, TRS-DOS 6.something, and booted an older model III TRS-DOS as well, so the MIII ROMs work. Has an anti-glare filter on it, which is a tad dirty. I think I even have the original manual, in the old-school TRS-80 brown binder. NICE specimen to add to a collection!

Kaypro 10, working, booting, screen needs adjustment (kinda at an angle) - $75 + shipping. I will include a full Kaypro 2.2H restoration disk set.

Commodore 128D - nice condition, working, with keyboard $100 +shipping
JDT - I PM'd you a few weeks ago, but no response yet, so it goes back on the market.

Got a few Kaypro 16's - $75 ea+shipping - all work - ask for more info if you're interested - I have 3 ( 2 x K16-2, 1 x K16-1)

Kaypro 1, nice condition, $75+shipping each.
Kaypro 2x - $75+shipping
Kaypro II - $50 + shipping

TRS-80 Model 1 - with an absolute TON of stuff - I think I have a posting elsewhere with all that is included, Tandy section maybe? - $450+shipping.

Zenith Z170 series lunchbox-style, with manual, for parts. PS is bad (clicks),carry handle is missing, keyboard doesn;t stay latched. looks OK. $35+shipping

Sanyo MBC550 - unit and keyboard, writing on it from I guess a thrift shop. Haven't tested it yet - $50+shipping

Tandy 1000TX - with keyboard, looks OK, haven;t tested this one either. $50+shipping

Commodore Pet 8032, with original manual, nice condition, $135+shipping
Pictures are here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:31&item=220144431188 Guy never paid on a Buy-it-Now, filed dispute, got ebay fees back

Gotta move this stuff, as I can barely walk in my garage!
I'll be adding more over the next day or two...

Last edited:
I don't know if you will EVER get another chance to get one like I have right now... monitor, computer, spare motherboard, expansion interface, 4 floppy drives - yes, 4! and a stack of manuals and software!

There is a ton of stuff there!

Tony

Still Have the TRS-80 Model 1?

Still Have the TRS-80 Model 1?

Hey Sharkonwheels, its been a while, but do you still have the TRS-80 Model 1?

:confused:

Prices aren't etched in stone, folks - gotta move this stuff, so I can have my garage back!

can you just sell me the garage? i'd like to use it as a sort of carrying case for all that computer stuff. theres no way that would all fit in my mustang, so i'll just slap a trailer hitch on the back and hope your garage isn't too heavy.

Got the Sanyo - lemme get some pics, if I can find it.... it's gotta go.

Need room for the RC vehicles.

And Mike, no, you can;t have the garage ;)
Besides, there's junk in there that there is NO WAY you'd want!

T

Back