• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

NEC PC-8201 (red and silver editions)

curtis

Veteran Member
Okay, everybody get ready to laugh!

I'm looking for the red and the silver editions of the NEC PC-8201.

For the people who don't know, these 2 were sold only in limited quantities in Japan ONLY.

Willing to pay appropriately.

I'm in Pensacola, FL.

Curtis

NEC Personal Computers, 8000 Series

NEC Personal Computers, 8000 Series

I can't laugh because you reminded me that stashed away in mailing tubes, along with a lovely SOL-20 poster and a Lear Seigler famous ADAM 3 and USS Enterprise poster, I have two or three very professional advertising posters for the NEC 8000 serues of computers, They are quite lovely with a pretty Japanese girl on each which range in size from about newspaper full page to very large poster size. If you are interested in having a couple posters, just let me know.

Red PC-8201 Laptop: Like NEW!

Red PC-8201 Laptop: Like NEW!

Yep, I bought a Red PC-8201 in 1984 in Osaka, Japan. I still have the complete system with all advertising brochures, manuals in English and Japanese and technical books available through the years. All in "perfect" condition and working fine. Including the dot matrix printers and cassette store recorder. None of this is for sale, though I don't know why. Nostalgia is tough to understand.

Back