• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Could use a 5151 monitor

epii

I'm looking for a 5151 monitor in good working condition if anyone has one they'd like to part with, thanks!

Dang, I just saw this and got excited because I have a working 5151 for sale, then I noticed you're in NC. If by some chance you're still looking and don't mind paying shipping from California let me know. I'd give you a good price on the monitor itself, though obviously there's not much that can be done for shipping costs.

There's a gentleman already looking into a 5151 for me but if that falls through I'll certainly be in touch, thank you!

Haven't heard back from said gentleman, are you still interested in selling the 5151?

Back