• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WANTED: SCSI Hard Drive for Macintosh

fargo

Experienced Member
My Quantum ProDrive drive died on me and I'm looking for a replacement. It's a 40MB 50-pin SCSI drive enclosed in an external enclosure, which is connected to Macintosh Plus computer.

Send me a message here please if you have a similar hard drive that you can spare. I'll pay using paypal and shipping will be to Delaware, US.

Thank you

Last edited:
There are two types of drives from that era: Those that are about to drop dead and those that already have. I'm as much of a purist as the next guy, but suggest you take a look at SCSI2SD rather than another ancient drive.

I recently ordered a few of the BlueSCSI PCBs (unpopulated). I got 5 boards, will only build probably 1 or 2 of these so if anyone wants one, I'll mail it to you for just shipping cost. Let me know if interested.

Back