• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB: IBM PC SERVER 320 or 520

pinkdonut666

Experienced Member

WANT TO BUY IBM PC SERVER 320 or 520 MCA SYSTEM.

Dead or alive. even just the chassis less motherboard. (I have a server 320 board just not the chassis) and the server 320 MCA/PCI board does not fit a server 330 chassis.

WANT TO BUY IBM PC SERVER 320 or 520 MCA SYSTEM.

Dead or alive. even just the chassis less motherboard. (I have a server 320 board just not the chassis) and the server 320 MCA/PCI board does not fit a server 330 chassis.
Hi, I have a question and maybe you can help me. I have an IBM 96G2648 SYSTEM BOARD 8641-MD2 and trying to bench test it, have you been able to test yours with an AT motherboard? I am using an IBM AT power supply that has the P1, P2 and P3 (P3 not used) connectors and using that I am able to power it on. When I connect a PC analyzer card, I get 01 _ _ seems like a processor issue. That is all I get when I power on the machine. No video output. Currently I am waiting for memory to arrive so only testing the system board with the parts I have.

Back