• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WANTED: IBM AT (80286) compatible engineering software

SunSpotter

Experienced Member
This is kind of a weird longshot, but I'm wondering if anyone has any old engineering software that would run on an actual IBM AT. I already have some 2D and 3D CAD software, so I'm not really looking for more of that, but anything else in the category of engineering, computer science, or scientific boxed software is something I'd be interested in. Specifically, if anyone happens to have some Finite Element Analysis software from that era, that would be great. A disappointing search through eBay results in only one person trying to sell some FEA software and they want nearly $500 for it, which seems absurd to me.

Back