• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Wanted : 360kB 5.25" Floppy Drive

1200XL M.U.L.E.

Experienced Member
Hello,

I am looking for a 360kB 5.25" floppy drive to install in my Epson Equity 1+. Please let me know if you have one available to sell that is clean, functional, and reliable.

Thank you!

Just a guess, but why not go with 720K drives? I believe the Equity 1+ should be able to use them. My Epson QX-16 which is older than the Equity line has quad density (720K more or less) drives.

Hi DeltaDon !

I have a lot of 5.25" DSDD floppies so I wanted a 360kB drive to use them. A few days ago I got a 360kB drive from eBay and it seems to work. I would still like to get a spare drive if possible.

I do have a 720kB drive but it seems it's alignment is off according to a thread here. :( The drive works as my drive B: but it cannot use any disks written by my other 3.5" floppy drives. I would like a 720kB floppy drive so I will be hunting for that next.

Back