• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Looking for RAM expansion card for IBM 5170

felipel

Hi, Iḿ looking for an expansion RAM card for my AT. At the moment I'm stuck with 512k and haven't been able to find anything. If anybody has one of these cards and wants to sell, I will be glad to hear.

Hi Alex, thanks a lot for the answer and the link. Yes, I will try to get one of these and keep an eye open in case cards for more ram become available.

Hi all, I have found an 'intel above board plus", but it is a bit expensive. For the one Alex suggested I cannot contact the seller to see if he is willing to send to the Netherlands. According to what I have searched online it seems that this might work with my AT:
https://www.ebay.de/itm/324840823472?hash=item4ba2059ab0:g:-awAAOSw5QZhcAW-
What is your opinion? If it is worthy I'm willing to go ahead... Thanks for any tips.

Back