• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Looking for this EXACT Packard Bell setup from 1992

33black

Experienced Member
Looking for this exact Packard Bell setup from 1992. This is the exact setup I had as a kid that I ran my BBS on. Photo below.

if you have this setup or know anyone that may, even just CPU, just the monitor, etc, please let me know.

Willing to trade for as well.

cheers!

photo.jpg

That one is actually different. Trust me, I've looked through eBay pretty often for Packard Bell stuff. Plus, I wouldn't pay $299 for that, even in the box. :) I never pay that much just for playing on a machine.

Not to rain on your parade, but the more "exacting" you are with what you are looking for, it seems like it is harder to find.

That being said, I'll keep my eyes ope, and if I see one, i'll send it your way.

Yeah, it's only because I want the exact same setup that I had when I was a kid. That's the nostalgia part.

Who would have thought that Packard Bells would have been so hard to find years later.

I had a TON of old stuff that I just got rid of when I was like 17...so dumb.

Back