• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB - Mac Classic II or other 68k AIO

BGoins12

Experienced Member
Anyone got a Mac Classic II or another 68k AIO they want to give up?? I really want a 68k Mac for older games and programs, and a Classic II or something like an LC550 would be perfect... mainly because I can't afford an SE/30 (I think? All on eBay are well over $150 minus shipping). I'd prefer an AIO as I don't have room to set one up. I have exactly $60 to spend..... not a penny more! :lol:

If anyone has one for $60 shipped, PM me!

not to rain on your parade, but $60 is basically what shipping costs. The unit is 14x10x11 @ 18# plus packing = A 25# 16x16x20 box & costs $50 on usps. At least from denver to 44001. A smaller box could work, but you risk it not arriving in one piece.

Found one! And cheap too. Only catch is I will need to replace the caps...no biggie though. I found an electronics repair shop that can do it.

Back