• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WANTED: Creative 3D Blaster PCI

ct4870 is a SOUND card. I think he is looking for the 3dfx banshee voodoo VIDEO card.

There were different models that used chipsets from different vendors; Nvidia, 3Dfx and S3 to name a few.

You do have to be really careful with the names of Creative cards of that era. The 3D Graphics Blaster is completely different from the Graphics Blaster 3D. Best to use the model number.

Yes, GottaLottaStuff, you are correct :)

CT6240 and CT6260 are the modelnumbers
It is based on the Rendition V1000 chip btw.

Last edited:
I have the super rare 3D Blaster VLB (CT6200) but it's not for sale :p

I have the super rare 3D Blaster VLB (CT6200) but it's not for sale :p

*Drool* Btw, do you have the bundled games High-Octane and Magic Carpet Plus?

You should make some benchmarks & videos! For supported games see my new list on Vogons: http://vogons.zetafleet.com/viewtopic.php?t=33483

The reason I'm hunting a PCI version of the card is to run the CGL games and make comparison videos, which I've done with 9 games so far (link)

Last edited:
No unfortunately I just have the card, no box or bundled software. But it works :)

I am in the middle of moving so my computers aren't set up but I could probably make some videos later.

Back