• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Epson equity II+ reference disk

AllThingsDOS

I am looking for the reference disk for an epson equity II+. I was recently (today) given one that has not been used for about 20 years. Of course the bios needs set and these beast require a reference disk. Anyone have one of these they could burn for me?

Thanks

You need to go here: ftp://ftp.epson.com/desktop/

And, get this file:

SET2P3.EXE
Bin, Bytes: 27264, Count: 666, 26-Oct-93 Last:12-Jul-95

Title : Equity II+/III+ Setup Utility
Keywords: EQUITY II+ III+ SETUP UTILITY

This file contains the setup utility for the Equity II+ and the Equity
III+ computers.

The file "FILES.LST" will tell you what every file in the directory is.

You probably need to put it on a bootable DOS disk.

Last edited:
It seems like the FTP site is down, and I can't find it anywhere on the internet. Does anyone have a source?

I am looking for the reference disk for an epson equity II+. I was recently (today) given one that has not been used for about 20 years. Of course the bios needs set and these beast require a reference disk. Anyone have one of these they could burn for me?

Thanks

This disk was one of the 5.25" disks that my dad gave me a long time ago. I bought a 5.25" floppy drive that arrived yesterday and imaged those disks earlier today. I looked up those disks to see if I could find them online and I stumbled upon this thread. I uploaded this disk because there seems to be some demand for it. Sorry I probably couldn't have been of much help to the original poster due to the age of the post.

https://mega.nz/file/rZpUyKIT#Ziw_TBxueann7Gm0mrlPhlJt70lKr-sR4oXo4wiqtdM

If you're still looking for disks, I have Epson Equity I+ reference diskette w/MS DOS 3.3 on 5.25 disks. I also have EPSON MS DOS 3.30 on 5.25" and 3.5" disks. These are original disks.

Hi BillT356, I really need the Epson Equity I+ reference disk. I'll PM you with my e-mail if you can't share a link here. Thank you very much!

Back