• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Wanted: Zeos Pocket PC

bensinc

Experienced Member
I'm looking for a Zeos Pocket PC if anyone has one for sale! I had one when they were new and really liked it, and would love to have one again. I don't even remember what I did with mine!

Thanks!

Did you ever find one?

I just picked up a Zeos Pocket PC, myself, and am trying to find out more about it, including the AC adapter specs.

- Alex

I’d definitely like to post on that site, but I never get the account activation email. I looked for a way to contact the admin, but there seems to be no way, without registering.

- Alex

I’d definitely like to post on that site, but I never get the account activation email. I looked for a way to contact the admin, but there seems to be no way, without registering.

- Alex

The admin of that website has an account here under the same name. You could try a PM here and it might get forwarded to the email of that user.

Back