• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Apple 1 unobtanium

Kakemoms

Experienced Member
Hi

I am still looking for:

CINCH 252 22 30 210 connector (44pin). Usually marked as 50 44S 30 1. They are green 44-pin connectors for inserting a PCB edge into them. They are green and have gold contacts and round gold base pins. Connectors with ears (for screws) are flooding ebay, but these are without ears. Flat pins can also be found.

SPRAGUE 39D 5300uF 15V axial capacitor in light blue wrapping with date codes 76 or earlier.

SPRAGUE 39D 2400uF 25V axial capacitor in light blue wrapping with date codes 76 or earlier.

TOROTEL 301.378 crystal 14.318180MHz.

Used or new in working order.

I am still looking for:
SPRAGUE 39D 5300uF 15V axial capacitor in light blue wrapping with date codes 77 or earlier.

TOROTEL 301.378 crystal 14.318180MHz.

I have a few Siemens 22uF/25V yellow capacitors with red markings to swap. They have date codes 74. These were the ones used on the NTI boards.

Do date codes matter terribly? And do they need to work? If it is a static piece, I have some "dead" (might actually have some working stock) Sprague 39D caps lying around. But they will not be 77 dated. I will have a fish to see if I have any working ones.

Do date codes matter terribly? And do they need to work? If it is a static piece, I have some "dead" (might actually have some working stock) Sprague 39D caps lying around. But they will not be 77 dated. I will have a fish to see if I have any working ones.

If the caps are dead but physically acceptable, with some care, they can be gutted from the bottom and a new smaller cap installed with some hot glue. Antique radio restorers do this all of the time.

I guess its the same as repairing or remaking an old car. You can either try to get motor/drivetrain/parts that are original or you can make a new car. It depends on what you think is important.

Back