• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM Voice Communications Operating Subsystem Program

cfsimmons

I’m looking for the IBM voice communications operating subsystem program so that I can use my VCO card. I already have application software for the card but they all depend on this subsystem program which I have been unable to find.

Hi, I know this post is old, but I believe I have the program you're looking for. Let me know if you still need it.
Thx!

Would you be able to dump the disks regardless? I've never heard of this option before so I can only assume the disk images are just as rare.

Sure, I'm attaching a zip file that has the files (with the path). The version number is 1.00, dated 1985.

Attachments

• vco_oss.zip
    165.2 KB · Views: 2
Thanks! Do you have the original media? If so, can you image it with something like IMD and maybe take a pic or scan of the floppy label? Just for preservation purposes.

Sorry for the delay.
My copy has already made it’s way to winworldpc, look for “IBM Voice Communications Installation and Setup

Back