• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Wanted: Microsoft Mach 20 / Memory Plus

brtb

Looking for a Microsoft Mach 20 CPU upgrade board, preferably with Memory Plus expansion.

Our family IBM XT has one of these when I was growing up. I've resurrected the machine but had to use a V20 CPU, the Mach 20 and blanking plug were lost to time. Would love to have a Mach 20 so I can put it back the way I remember it. Still have the Disk Plus module for it too.

These boards tend to go for a lot of $$$, I’ve been looking for one too.

There was one list on ePay.

Looking for a Microsoft Mach 20 CPU upgrade board, preferably with Memory Plus expansion.

Our family IBM XT has one of these when I was growing up. I've resurrected the machine but had to use a V20 CPU, the Mach 20 and blanking plug were lost to time. Would love to have a Mach 20 so I can put it back the way I remember it. Still have the Disk Plus module for it too.

HI I HAVE ONE FOR SALE

Attachments

• 20220618_182306.jpg
    20220618_182306.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 11

Are you still wanting mach 20?

Are you still wanting mach 20?
Hi nikyo! I am apparently not getting notifications on thread replies. Very interested, please message me with details if you still have this. Thanks!

Just saw this on Adrian’s digital basement he has a full card and one he’s borrowing from a friend. He was looking for the manual and more details:

I’d be interested to learn more about these cards. I currently have an Intel Inboard 386/pc and an Orchid Tiny Turbo and finally a non working Orchid PC Turbo 286e - I find these old XT upgrade cards fascinating.

Would also be interested to have hands on one of these..

Mike

Back