• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Needham EMP-20 or EMP-10

mt777

Experienced Member
I am looking for Needham EMP-30 modules (can be replicas or just info about gerbers :))

Last edited:
I am looking for EMP programmer. Would like to buy or exchange for something.
EU location preffered but consider USA option.

I'm in the USA, but have an EMP20 along with Modules 01,2,3,4 cable and power supply.
If you don't find one in EU let me know.
(I also have spares of several other Needham and B&K Programmers).

yes, I discovered another models but DIP48 socket is better (so at least EMP20) due to ability burning roms for Amiga via natively way (27C160).

Last edited:
I bought with PLCC32 daughterboard and 301A/B family module so still need with zif48 ...
another family modules also welcome.
I know that both types were reproduced but don't know by who..

Ordinarily, you would use a DIPnn to PLCCnn "adapter" in the ZIF48 socket daughterboard supplied as standard.

Does the PLCC32 daughterboard plug into a DIP48 socket within the EMP-30? It's mostly a question of pin layout and routing.

Perhaps contacting docentelectronics.com may help determine availability of parts and spares, but they're U.S. based.
Other, closer Programmer distributors who used to deal with the Needhams range may be a potential source of information or parts.

I have an EMP-10 with only one module, but I don't think that is what you are looking for. Sorry, I went to a TL866II+ and have not looked back. It does so much more - of course, it is a much newer design (and interface) too.

Back