• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

wanted: non working zenith supersport 286 zwl-200

thenzero

Experienced Member
Recently got one from ebay and the case is cracked and broken on both sides but apart from that is fully functional and working great. I'd like to find one that isn't working but has an intact case to do a swap. I've seen some zwl-184 models that fit the description but they have a slightly different keyboard layout so I'm not sure they'd work.

Incidentally has anyone else repaired one of these? Anyone tried swapping the hard drive with a cf adapter?

Where are you from? I have one I want to get rid off, since I have no time restoring it anyway. Case is VERY yellow, however.

Any idea how much you'd want for it and how much it would cost to ship it from there?

I have an 8086 one that needs work if that's any help. It's in very nice shape, just some yellowing, and the screen lights up but I don't get anything displayed, I suspect a power supply issue

Sure! Cost and shipping to 31047? I think the case will fit but I will have to do something creative with the keyboard.

I'm in Germany, unfortunetely. I thought you were maybe from Europe. Shipping to the US is probably way too expensive, even if I would give it away for free. :(

I recall seeing in a video that a whole pallet of Zenith supersport laptops were discovered at Computer Reset. Maybe try coordinating with someone who's headed there? I believe there is a Facebook page.

Still looking for one of these. I actually got a zwl-184 version but there are too many incompatibilities to rehost it successfully. Incidentally I now have a very nice zwl-184. LOL :cool:

Back