• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

need cleaning/recalibration of 3.5" diskette drives

ssybesma

[moderator, if this post is not in the correct place please re-locate if you would...thanks]

I've got two Sony 3.5" drives (15 years old) and an NEC 3.5" drive (19 years old), plus a Panasonic LS-120 (21 years old) which I would like to send to someone who refurbishes them.

The drives I care most about are the Sony diskette drives. The LS-120 would be a bonus.

Please send me a PM with cost and shipping details if you do that type of work (only if you have professional experience and the tools needed).

MicrocomputerSolutions does the 5.25" drives I have, so I've already contacted him for those.

Thanks,

Steve

Back