• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Wanted: Recap of two IBM PS/2 P70s

potomac02

I am located in the Charlotte, NC area and I'm trying to see if anyone is willing to recap these two P70s I own (and fix two switches on one of the keyboards, see if anything is wrong with a 2.88 MB drive I installed, and see if dead parallel ports can be fixed on one, possibly clean some dust from the bit in front of a gas plasma display too). I am fairly inexperienced with soldering and I don't want to potentially screw these two up trying to fix them, a lot of risk there especially for machines this nice, so I'm willing to ship them to and pay for anyone willing to do the job, or, if close enough, I can bring them myself. Willing to drive a few hours. If you're up for it, feel free to name your price.

Back