• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Wanted: Displaywriter Software

Swamp_Donkey

Hi, I'm looking for the program software for the Displaywriter. Everything except DOS seems to be on the bitsavers database, but I don't have the ability to get the files onto 8 inch diskettes. I have blank 8 inch diskettes but I need someone who can help with getting the files on them. Thanks in advance.

Does your system have single or double-sided diskette drives (1 or 2 on the disk drive handle)
It matters.

Anybody? I'd love to get Chartpack, Reportpack, and CP/M. I'm just looking for someone to image the disks I already have with the files in the database. I would pay you for your time.

Last edited:
I just managed to get my IBM 6580 up and running. It runs a Dutch version of TextPack.

Maybe I can be of any help, I am not sure?

I'd be glad to make the disks for you if you send me the right image files. I've got a good stack of used SSSD 8" floppies that I've tested good so I can donate those. I just ask that you pay shipping.

Last edited:
Back