• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Login problems

Malc

Veteran Member
This started today for me, This morning it took several attempts to login to the forum, My username / password is correct and i had the "Remember Me" box checked, I hit the login button and it went through the motions of logging me in but it never logged me in, This happened several times, I Unchecked the "Remember me" box and hit the login button and it worked i was logged in, BUT it soon timed out and i was logged out again, Anyway i have been out all day but i'm back and still having the same problem, It's taking several attempts to get logged in.

Anyone else having login problems ?

This started today for me, This morning it took several attempts to login to the forum, My username / password is correct and i had the "Remember Me" box checked, I hit the login button and it went through the motions of logging me in but it never logged me in, This happened several times, I Unchecked the "Remember me" box and hit the login button and it worked i was logged in, BUT it soon timed out and i was logged out again, Anyway i have been out all day but i'm back and still having the same problem, It's taking several attempts to get logged in.

Anyone else having login problems ?

Not me but I stay logged in.

Whatever it was it's working fine now, Login at first attempt.

Please, please cancel that silly bar graph along with its "Like" feature, and please, please add "Location" in its place.

Back