• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Did my 'PC' post get removed?

falter

Veteran Member
I had a topic I started in Vintage Computer Discussion... and I went to check for more replies but it was gone.. was there a glitch or did it get removed?

Was there this morning.. was asking if I was using the term PC incorrectly.

Thanks!

If you start a post right now, do you see an option to "restore" your text or field? It may have not actually gone through after submitting. I have had that happen a couple of times. Its as if it timed out and went to limbo.

No - this post was several hours old and had replies. I found it, but it's in the Commodore section rather than General. Which is weird.. I still had it open in my browser, and it had it under the general discussion.. but when I went to reply it refreshed and was over in Commodore. Glitch in the matrix, or my computer being stupid. :)

No - this post was several hours old and had replies. I found it, but it's in the Commodore section rather than General. Which is weird.. I still had it open in my browser, and it had it under the general discussion.. but when I went to reply it refreshed and was over in Commodore. Glitch in the matrix, or my computer being stupid. :)

Neither. It's a Canadian thing. :razz:

Back