• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Seeing unaproved topics?

SomeGuy

Veteran Member
Why am I seeing this in the list of new posts? When I click the link, it says I don't have permission to view the post.

vcfwtf.png

It seems like the universe is falling apart for me today.

I created an account some 5+ years ago but never posted until this past Sunday. My first post was to the Introductions topic and I remember seeing the Unapproved label on that post. Not having posted before I wrote it off as having something to do with moderation on first 10 posts. Later that evening the post had gone missing. Let’s see if it happens again with this post.

I created an account some 5+ years ago but never posted until this past Sunday. My first post was to the Introductions topic and I remember seeing the Unapproved label on that post. Not having posted before I wrote it off as having something to do with moderation on first 10 posts. Later that evening the post had gone missing. Let’s see if it happens again with this post.

That post was blank, which is why I deleted it rather than approving it.

As to why people can see those posts as unapproved, that is a permissions issue, though finding it and fixing it with this idiotic software is way easy to say than to do. Permission in vBulletin are stupidly complicated.

Fair enough. Don’t know where the content of that first message went. These posts of mine to this thread are also showing up unapproved, at least on my end they are.

Back