• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Email Notifications not working after the restore

I also noticed this. No email notifications for PMs or threads.

I'm also not getting email from subscribes topics. I was looking in my settings but I see there are more people who have the same problems...

I am no longer getting email messages sent to me when a subscribed thread is updated. Admins, is this a known issue that is being looked at?

What about PMs?

Are you getting them?

Are you getting email notifications for the PMs?

BTW, I sent you a test.
Looks like your PMs are still hosed since you never replied to the TEST PM I sent you four days ago.

Are new user signups working? If email isn't working at all, then there would be no verification message.

I would like to know why we don't get any response from the Admins on this thread. Are we being kept in the dark, or are they to busy? Does anyone really care? I feel things are still askew and nobody wants to push to make them right.

I would like to know why we don't get any response from the Admins on this thread. Are we being kept in the dark, or are they to busy? Does anyone really care? I feel things are still askew and nobody wants to push to make them right.

Agreed, I feel no one is taking note of this thread.

Agreed, I feel no one is taking note of this thread.
You act surprised.

This forum is no longer administered by a caring individual (person) but rather a cold corporation.

C'est La Vie.

You act surprised.

This forum is no longer administered by a caring individual (person) but rather a cold corporation.

C'est La Vie.

Thanks Stone. That is inaccurate and shows you are an idiot. We are not a corporation - we are a charity. And we run entirely on volunteer effort.

We all have day jobs. We'll all busy. People not getting email notifications is a minor nuisance at the moment - it will get dealt with when there is time.

I suspect the right people just need to be poked, and even then they are certainly busy people.

Also if they rely on getting e-mail notification from any PMs about this....

Edit: OK, no more poking needed.

Back