• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Data General One Power Supply

RadRacer203

Veteran Member
Just picked up one of these the other day (2T model) but it didn't come with the power cord. I have the guy I got it from looking for it but I have my doubts he'll find it, so I'm looking for some info to make a new one, or if someone happens to have a spare. There isn't any info on the machine, but I read somewhere it should be 6.5v? And I'm not sure what connector I could make work, it's kind of an odd one but I think I may have seen it somewhere before so maybe it isn't completely proprietary?

Attachments

• photo60964.jpg
    photo60964.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 1
The online sources that I've seen say 5.8V. I wonder if an old electric shaver cord might fit the connector spacing.

Ok, I'll do some more research into the voltage/current requirements. I think you might be right about an electric shaver power supply having a similar plug, maybe I can find one to use as a donor

I can't seem to find my calipers at the moment but center to center the pins are a hair under 1/4" apart and the connector itself is 1/2" wide up to the rubber plug I assume is covering a third pin, and 3/8" tall

Back