• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Sound Blaster 1.5 CT-1320C Capacitor Placement Help Requested

Magstriker

Hello,

Long story short, I went to recap a Sound Blaster CT-1320C and forgot to take pictures. I told myself I would a dozen times and still forgot to do it hahaha. Anyway, I would like, if any of you own this card, would you please post a few hi-res side-view pictures of it from different angles so I can have a reference. I only need to see the labels of the electrolytics since I'm only replacing those. I already have the replacement caps and I know the polarities for all of them from all the top-down pictures that are on the internet. I'm pretty bad at google and wasn't able to find a side-view or schematic or anything myself. A labeled top-down picture from mspaint would be cool if its out there already.

Thanks either way.

Hello,

Long story short, I went to recap a Sound Blaster CT-1320C and forgot to take pictures. I told myself I would a dozen times and still forgot to do it hahaha. Anyway, I would like, if any of you own this card, would you please post a few hi-res side-view pictures of it from different angles so I can have a reference. I only need to see the labels of the electrolytics since I'm only replacing those. I already have the replacement caps and I know the polarities for all of them from all the top-down pictures that are on the internet. I'm pretty bad at google and wasn't able to find a side-view or schematic or anything myself. A labeled top-down picture from mspaint would be cool if its out there already.

Thanks either way.
Does this help? http://www.os2museum.com/wp/sound-blaster-1-0-or-1-5/

That helps a little but the side view picture only shows a few of the caps. I need to see the rest of them.

Back