• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Sharp PC-7000 Keyboard cable

mau_rizio

Hi all,
i need a keyboard cable for my Sharp PC-7000.
Someone knows the pinout or where to find a new one?

Thank you very much.
Maurizio

It is just a 6-pin phone connector on each end. RJ-25 I'm fairly certain it is straight through 1-1. Next time I see my unit I'll have a look to be double sure.

Also, there is a storage compartment for the cord, when you remove the keyboard. It's not stuck in there, is it?

It is just a 6-pin phone connector on each end. RJ-25 I'm fairly certain it is straight through 1-1. Next time I see my unit I'll have a look to be double sure.
Thank you, i've got a straight cable but i want to be sure before making some damages :)

Also, there is a storage compartment for the cord, when you remove the keyboard. It's not stuck in there, is it?
Yes i know, triple checked that but no cable inside.

just wondering if anyone knows what singles should be on what pins. i have a not working keyboard and i have replaced the cables with new ones. need to know what pins there should be ground and also 5volts. anyhelp on trouble shooting the keyboard would be a great help. thanks

I bought a curly telephone cable from amazon, works perfectly and fits in the tray just fine too.

Back