• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Monorail PC Software?

Le Pick

Hi everyone,

I've recently acquired a Monorail PC 7400 from eBay (It's still on the way home) and I'm not sure about the condition of the software running on it since the seller quoted ''No guarantee on hard drive, nor size or OS.'' and ''This computer needs to be setup, has worked in the past, in the description of the PC'' and bla bla bla. Electronically, I don't really care about the condition, since this does not make any conflict with my skills. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had a copy of the original Windows 95 with the Monorail preloaded*software on it. I do have a Windows 95 Plus! installation disk but I rather want to keep it original as Monorail sold it. Also, i was wondering if anyone had drivers for it, since google is useless for me with this.

Thanks !!!!

Le Pick

Here is the eBay listing.

Last edited:
[Chris said:
;n934346]If you are still in need of the image, I can create a HDD image the one on my Monorail unit. You will need to use GNOME's disks tool to restore the HDD image.

Hey Chris, I'm picking one of theses up tomorrow and may need an image if you still have one available.

Back