• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Delsodering Cleaning Tool

MaCJaX

Experienced Member
Hey All,

So, I have an awesome vacuum pump desoldering gun that I love, but gets clogged once in a while. It came with a .8mm cleaning tool that would clean it out perfectly. I actually lost this cleaning tool and need another one. Does anyone know a source to purchase this cleaning rod ? Everything on eBay is either the 1.3mm or the metal kit which is way to short and doesn't insert all the way (plus gets hot as it's metal). I Having trouble finding the something that will work.

Thanks !!!

Hakko sells them direct for a reasonable price. hakkousa.com is the correct site for orders placed in the US.

Should be easy to find something--what was the original made of?

Hey Chuck. The original one was metal .8mm I believe, had a plastic handle and was nice and long.

Thanks VERAULT, but that one isn't long enough for my gun.

Hakko sells them direct for a reasonable price. hakkousa.com is the correct site for orders placed in the US.

Thanks glitch, I have tried on their site, but actually couldn't find any. Can you post a direct link to them ? Thanks !!

Thanks All !!

This is what I am looking for. This is a 1.3mm. I need this in 0.8mm but this length and with a plastic handle. Most are too short and will not reach the tank area.

IMG_3377.jpg

Back