• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Newbie moderation

Jannie

Experienced Member
Joined recently to get help on a Commodore PET problem. Created a thread and are getting good support which is great.

However, as a newbie, my posts need to be approved (no problem with this, good thing) but it takes days for a post to be approved.

How can I get a moderator to approve quicker and how many posts will move one over to no moderator approval.

Moderation is as moderation does.

Just kind of have to weather it.

After 10 posts, the gate will be lifted.

Stick at it.

The spam on the board is kept to a minimum as a result and the mods are volunteers and (supposedly) have a life outside of VCFED as well!

Dave

Stick at it.

The spam on the board is kept to a minimum as a result and the mods are volunteers and (supposedly) have a life outside of VCFED as well!

Dave

Life !

Don't talk to me about life.

As Dave says, keep at it, only 4 more posts to go. The wealth of knowledge on here is huge so well worth it.

:)

Had a good day today. 8SE (One of the Honeywell DPS6 supermini's for those not in the know) failed on the night shift so I got to play today.

In the end it was only a PSU taking out a distribution panel fuse meaning two PSU's to replace (not sure which one was the culprit), but it was good to get hands on today and as shift manager, had nothing else to do.

:)

Had a good day today. 8SE (One of the Honeywell DPS6 supermini's for those not in the know) failed on the night shift so I got to play today.

In the end it was only a PSU taking out a distribution panel fuse meaning two PSU's to replace (not sure which one was the culprit), but it was good to get hands on today and as shift manager, had nothing else to do.

They must be old....

Back