• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Request- Talking Electronics TEC-1D Computer documentation

Aaron Teeling

I have a blank motherboard and EPROM for a Talking Electronics, TEC-1D computer from Australia. UNfortunately I haven't been too successful in finding documentation.

Does anyone out there have a copy of the construction details, BOM, code or anything pertaining to the TEC-1?

Hello I also have one of these blank boards, have you had any luck in your search for documentation?
regards,
Nathan Trone

I have most Talking Electronics Computer Z80 TEC info

I have most Talking Electronics Computer Z80 TEC info

HI, I had most of the projects in general and all of the TEC and Z80 projects, I built my first TEC when I was 14 now I’m 42 and still on the lookout for any Z80SBC’s, Unfortunately 10 years ago my house was destroyed in a fire along with all the projects but I have managed to get most of the Z80 Projects and magazines but none of the JMON notes and it is getting harder to get apparently there is a utility ROM but I have no Idea what it is or how to use it .....anything I can help with I will and if anyone has or can get the JMON notes I would greatly appreciate

After those docs myself

After those docs myself

Most of the documents (including JMON) relevent to the TEC-1 can be found here,
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/TEC-1/?yguid=41673897
I have mine built now and use the speech synthesizer to tell my sons "happy birthday" when the occasion arrives.

Wow. First built a TEC-1A when I was at school.

I tried filling the registration for the yahoo group, but after several weeks I still have had no reply. Does anyone have any of the documents/ROM images that they could make available to me? I am particularly intrested in MON2, JMON + other later ROMS and associated documents.

Go to the creator

Go to the creator

You can get the documentation by emailing Colin Mitchell who designed the TEC-1. Go to talkingelectronics.com. If you have trouble I have the original magazine somewhere and could scan it.

Wow. First built a TEC-1A when I was at school.

I tried filling the registration for the yahoo group, but after several weeks I still have had no reply. Does anyone have any of the documents/ROM images that they could make available to me? I am particularly intrested in MON2, JMON + other later ROMS and associated documents.

Back