• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Wanted: Panasonic Sr. Partner Documentation

Raven

Veteran Member
I'd like a PDF copy or what-have-you of the giant book that comes with the Sr. Partner. If this isn't possible, perhaps someone could at least scan the motherboard diagrams and other applicable graphics, as they are the most important thing I don't have.

Thanks.

me too.
thm_panasonic_senior-partner2.jpg

More pics
http://vintagecomputer.net/panasonic/senior_partner/

Wow, yours is really discolored, if that's your personal one. Lots of sun I bet.

Do you have original software, Bill? We should swap when we meet up. I've got the original DOS disk for mine, but that's all that I have that went with it. I've since located a few programs that also work.

Raven, do you have dual floppies or the 10MB Hdd? I don't have anything myself, just curious. Well, I have the boot disk with the demo programs. I used to have one with 512K ram, 10MB hdd. It had the neat black carrying case too. I wish I never sold it back in '88. :( I keep my eyes peeled for another good one to come along, but they are few and far between. :sigh:

Raven, do you have dual floppies or the 10MB Hdd? I don't have anything myself, just curious. Well, I have the boot disk with the demo programs. I used to have one with 512K ram, 10MB hdd. It had the neat black carrying case too. I wish I never sold it back in '88. :( I keep my eyes peeled for another good one to come along, but they are few and far between. :sigh:

Mine came with dual floppies, but I upgraded it with a 40MB RLL drive on an MFM controller (due to my lack of RLL controllers) formatted at 20MB. I kept the other floppy, of course. I have the boot disk as well, the nooblet who sold the box on ebay thought that the Sr. Partner magically booted from a ROM, when there was a disk in the floppy drive that had never been removed, heh. :D

I didn't know they had cases, I wish I had one. My Sr. Partner is in 100% flawless condition. No discoloration, no dents, no non-working parts, no missing or replaced keys. All perfect. It's one of the highlights of my collection. I have DOS 6.22 booting off the HDD and it's loaded with all of the games I've collected that run on it since I picked up the box.

The only thing I have for the Sr. Partner is an "Operations/DOS manual."

There are no schematics but there is a DOS 2.0 disk. :p

BillyRay,

Are you still looking for a Panasonic Senior Partner with carrying case?

Back