• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

8088 fighting game, I played as a kid

nidarian

Hello Forum members,

We had this game on a 8088 when I was a kid, I cannot find on my own so far. My search results come back with Renegade and the story sorta matches about a guy going to save his kidnapped girlfriend and fighting gangs. but the graphics are very different. The game I am searching for, I remember played more like ET on the Atari.

When starting the game you got beat up and woke up I think in an alley. From there you could walk screen by screen to other zones controlled by different gangs. Everytime you left a screen the whole screen would change, no side scrolling of any kind.

I believe one of the zones was lipstick ladies, another was a boardwalk.

I am hoping someone knows this game.

Thank you

-Nid

100x Tears.

Thank you for much. I have been causally looking for this game for roughly ten-15 years. This week alone, I had 40 tabs open and went thru tons of 80's game compilations to just see a pic and get a name. I am very curious what your search string was.

Now I have a name to search for a download.

Thank you.

100x Tears.

Thank you for much. I have been causally looking for this game for roughly ten-15 years. This week alone, I had 40 tabs open and went thru tons of 80's game compilations to just see a pic and get a name. I am very curious what your search string was.

Now I have a name to search for a download.

Thank you.

My search string was: gang fighting "DOS" game

Back