• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

EverCade handheld.

facattack

Veteran Member
It's a cartridge-based system that runs 8bit & 16bit games. Different licensees from Data East to Interplay to Namco to Technos port many of their games onto carts holding compilations. There's no fancy art galleries in the menu, just the name of game and a screenshot. I bought mine as a limited collection bundle with 10 carts. The machine at minimum comes with a volume 1 of an Atari collection for $70. (I got mine from the UK at the cost of $200+ and yet there are six other carts to collect.)

The one disadvantage is that many of the games were originally made to be for two players but the handled only has 1 player support natively. The setup is nice, has four face buttons and two shoulder buttons, select, start, and a dedicated Menu button for pausing game action and use save slots or exit out of the current game. A home console version may be in the works for later.

The library is very diverse... from The Immortal (Genesis version) to Nightshade (NES) on the PIKO Collection to both Splatterhouse games from Genesis (Namco). The labeling of the face buttons is wrong, but bear in mind the button functions adhere much like they should.

XY
AB

Just pretend the A button is the B button and the B button is the A button... that kinda adjustment. Also, the X and Y are reversed.

Back